Special Music & Gildersleeve Podcast

If you wish, you can introduce yourself here; or welcome new members with a quick note.
Bingle

Special Music & Gildersleeve Podcast

Postby Bingle » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:58 pm

Hyyeellllooo (that's my Great Gildersleeve greeting),
Today I just registered here so that I could post an occasional message. But the second I tried to post a message came telling me that I'm not allowed to post. I'm really surprised that for some reason I'm able to post here but nowhere else.

Well, hopefully this situation will be fixed soon so that I can post in the Old Time Radio section where I wanted to.

But for now I just wanted to tell all fans of great vintage music and also The Great Gildersleeve that there is a new podcast that I think you'll find very entertaining. Really great classic popular music by some of the greats and even out of the ordinary artists all this along with a Gildersleeve episode in every program. The show is called Sounds Like Radio by Your Humble Host. In addition to great classic pop singers if you've never heard Fred Mertz/William Frawley sing or Walter Brennan tell his tales, Sophie Tucker from the '60's advice song or the '60's era Ink Spots, my friends you're in for a treat. You'll find all this and more at this podcast, give it a chance, I think you'll like it. Click here:

https://soundslikeradio.podomatic.com/

Great music and the Great Gildersleeve and a funny host. What's not to like?

Thank you very much, oh it's all free and nothing to join or sign up for. Just hit play on any episode and enjoy.

Return to “Welcomes & Introductions”