The Hardy Family Actor

Hosted by Jack French. A popular place for perusing a plethora of posts patently pertaining to radio's past. The updated, direct descendant of the original Old-Time Radio BBS on the WWW.

Moderator: Jack French

Wickserv

The Hardy Family Actor

Postby Wickserv » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:25 pm

Hi,

I was curious if anybody had any information on the actor that played Beazy on the "Hardy Family" Radio program. He was also on an episode of "Our Miss Brooks" but dont know which one.

I have been listening to hundreds of old radio programs and this actor has a very distintive voice and was just curious on who it was.

Thanks!!

Stewart
Site Admin

Postby Stewart » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:32 pm

Wickserv asked:
I was curious if anybody had any information on the actor that played Beazy on the "Hardy Family" Radio program. He was also on an episode of "Our Miss Brooks" but dont know which one.

I believe the actor you are inquiring about is Richard Crenna who was featured on both the radio and television versions of Our Miss Brooks as Walter Denton and appeared on many OTR radio series. He also had a very active career in television and motion pictures.

You can find a partial listing of his radio credits at the RadioGOLDINdex web site at:
http://www.radiogoldindex.com/

Signing off for now,

Wickserv

Postby Wickserv » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:23 am

Thanks so much!!!!! I have heard that voice on many of a program

Return to “Main OTR BBS”