for Some OTR-Related Areas
OTR listeners / collectors often have questions about radio and audio equipment, equipment repair; analog-digital conversions or other topics. The following FAQs (lists of Frequently Asked Questions) may have some of the answers.
- The Current OTR FAQ (hypertext format) - many of the answers to your questions about OTR are here. I suggest you download this file, and peruse it at your leisure. This file is updated on an irregular basis, usually monthly. The file is also available in plain text.
- The Sherlock Holmes FAQ -- Information about Sherlock, and where he is to be found.
- FAQ on Folklore associated with Ghost Stories (some of which were dramatized for OTR.)
- It's still here ... I think ... National Public Radio FAQ
- Another primarily written medium FAQ, but has had OTR associated info in the past. Mystery FAQ
- The Audio Technology FAQ covers some of the new electronics. Just the thing to help "fix up" some of those old recordings or learn about new equipment.
- The Radio Broadcasting FAQ area has a couple of items that might be of interest.
- The Radio Information FAQ area is primarily for Amateur Radio operators, but has goodies for other folks too.
- Barry Mishkind's Broadcast FAQ is chock-full of goodies about the broadcast industry.
- MP3 - what is it? How do I get some? How can I make some? All these questions and more are answered in the MP3 FAQ.
- Almost every FAQ in the world can be found at the Internet FAQ Consortium.
GENERAL INFO |
HUMONGOUS OTR DATABASE SEARCH |
Mail Gps |
News Gps |
OTR Logs |
PROGRAM GUIDE |
The Original Old Time Radio (OTR) WWW Pages
Copyright © 1994-
Louis V. Genco